Our Mission, Values & Vision
- Striving to be celebrated by the global education community for progress through collaboration.
- Believing in the potential of our students and staff and cherished by the wider community.
- Achieving successful outcomes through inspiration, innovation and empowerment.
By 2022, Baysgarth School will:
- Be a leading secondary provider of high quality teaching, learning and assessment, resulting in consistently excellent progress for students
- Be the automatic choice for the communities we serve where students are healthy, happy and brilliantly prepared for the next stages of their lives
- Be known for its ambitious leadership that promotes strong mental health and wellbeing and develops the skills and knowledge of every member of our community
- Play a key role in building, developing and celebrating strong, tolerant community in and out of school that improves the life chances of our young people
The school's 3Rs values and the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of people of all faiths, races and cultures are embodied within our curriculum.
|Value||As a Community We Will...|
|Respect||Be respectful to all members of the school community through our actions and our use of language.|
|Resilience||Give 100% effort at all times viewing failure and challenging situations as an opportunity to learn and grow.|
|Responsibility||Taking responsibility for our own actions and encouraging others to take responsibility for their actions.|