Our Mission, Values & Vision
- Striving to be celebrated by the global education community for progress through collaboration.
- Believing in the potential of our students and staff and cherished by the wider community.
- Achieving successful outcomes through inspiration, innovation and empowerment.
- To be a leading provider of secondary education in North Lincolnshire by September 2018
- To be Outstanding by September 2018
- To be the first choice school for every family in our catchment by September 2018
- To be an integral part of our community, leading and actively promoting a love of learning for all
The school's PRIDE values and the fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of people of all faiths, races and cultures are embodied within our curriculum.