At Baysgarth School we develop a sense of pride in our community and a sense of belonging. The school uniform is an important part of creating this identity and presenting a professional image within our local community and we have been delighted with the positive response we have received with regards to our uniform.
A message from SWI:
Although we’re starting to see signs of normality, the impact of Covid-19 is still prevalent within the schoolwear industry. The following is an important message regarding global supply chain challenges that are impacting the supply of school uniform across the UK. This is not just impacting SWI, this is impacting all schoolwear suppliers across the UK.
The availability of school uniforms across the UK is being seriously challenged by the impact of Covid-19 on global supply chains and the major disruption to worldwide shipping. This was impacted further by the recent closure of the Suez Canal.
This is leading to out of stocks and delays on some orders, this is likely to continue throughout summer and into Back to School. Not only are we experiencing delays in orders, our supply chain is unable to provide accurate delivery dates into our distribution centres. Subsequently, we are then unable to provide you with delivery dates. For those who are affected, we apologise for any inconvenience and we’re working to gain more accurate information from suppliers. Rest assured, our teams are working tirelessly to ensure supplies are received and distributed as quickly as possible.
If you have an outstanding order and require an update, please contact our customer service team who will do their best to answer your queries:
Tel: 01928 752 610- Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.00pm
If you need to place an order, please order online as normal. Our general stock levels are good and we are fulfilling over 90% of orders in normal time scales.
A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students and staff. A professional attire and fully equipped for learning is an expectation of all members of Baysgarth School.
What does the uniform consist of?
- Students are expected to be in full school uniform every day. This is part of being equipped and ready to learn.
- Any student who fails to wear the correct uniform or wears the uniform incorrectly will face a consequence in line with our behaviour system.
- Students are expected to have their top button done up and blazers are to be worn at all times. When students are in lessons, classroom teachers may give permission for students to remove their blazers and place on the back of their chairs.
- On occasions in the summer months, the Head Teacher may relax this rule on health and safety grounds.
- If your child has an issue with their uniform, please contact the school promptly first thing in the morning so we can support your child in resolving the issue. The school has a large supply of spare uniform which can be loaned to students.
|Compulsory PE Kit||Optional PE Kit|
|Baysgarth Black & White Polo Shirt (Boys and Girls)||Black Thermal Base Layer|
|Plain Black Football Shorts||Black & White Cuatro Training Top|
|Black & White Coolmax Socks|
|Plastic-Studded Footwear (3G Pitch)*|
*further information can be downloaded below.
|Hair decorations such as bows or flowers are not permitted||Make up should be discrete and not evident|
The only jewellery permitted is
|Extreme hair styles or colours are not permitted||Nail varnish is not permitted|
The following jewellery are not permitted
|Acrylic / Artificial nails are not permitted|
Adverse weather conditions
During periods of adverse weather students are permitted to
- Wear a plain white T-shirt or vest under their shirt. T-shirts must be plain white without any pictures, logos or branding
- Wear a grey V neck jumper with the school logo
- Wear wellingtons or sturdy shoes to school and then change into school footwear when they reach the school
As part of the school's commitment to being an inclusive school, students may be exempt from aspects of this policy on the grounds of religion and culture. Requests should be made in writing to the Head Teacher.
How to order school uniform
To order uniform items, please use the link at the top of this page. Bespoke sizing can be requested - this should be submitted in writing to the school, who will then liaise with SWI on parents' behalf.