It is with great sadness that we have had to cancel our Year 5 and 6 Open Evening on Monday 11th October. We will be in touch again very soon with details of alternative events we will hold for parents and students over the coming days and weeks, but in the meantime, please click below for a brief message from the Head Teacher...
If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact the school via email@example.com.
Here's just a little about why Baysgarth is such a fantastic place to learn...
Meet our Senior Leadership Team
We Are Baysgarth
There are lots of reasons why we’re really excited about the future and we’d like to share these (and many more) with you at our Open Event in October:
- Six consecutive years of record breaking, outstanding GCSE results!
- We are in the top 5% of schools nationally for progress
- One of the top performing schools in the Humber region, outperforming most of the local Ofsted Outstanding schools
- A new campus, with state-of-the-art facilities in every classroom to enhance learning
- A £1 million on-site Sports Village, with world class sporting facilities, rivalled by none in the local area, including a full size 3G floodlit football pitch, a skate park and a brand new Dance Studio
- A vibrant environment for our students to develop and secure skills to move onto higher education or employment
- Wraparound pastoral care for all students, including dedicated Learning Managers, Heads of House, a large and experienced SEND team, and an on-site Child Protection Officer