Over the next fortnight, we are sharing everything that Baysgarth has to offer with prospective families looking to join our school community in September 2021. There will be an array of videos, competitions, information and resources shared, to help you make the right choice of secondary school for your child.
We Are Baysgarth
There are lots of reasons why we’re really excited about the future and we’d like to share these (and many more) with you at our Open Events:
- Five consecutive years of record breaking, outstanding GCSE results!
- We are in the top 5% of schools nationally for progress
- One of the top performing schools in the Humber region, outperforming most of the local Ofsted Outstanding schools
- A new campus, with state-of-the-art facilities in every classroom to enhance learning
- A £1 million on-site Sports Village, with world class sporting facilities, rivalled by none in the local area, including a full size 3G floodlit football pitch, a skate park and a brand new Dance Studio
- A vibrant environment for our students to develop and secure skills to move onto higher education or employment
- Wraparound pastoral care for all students, including dedicated Learning Managers, Heads of House, a large and experienced SEND team, and an on-site Child Protection Officer
Head Teacher's Welcome Video
Open Event Presentation
Take a tour...
- Baysgarth School Prospectus 2020/21 (8.98 MB)
- Open Event Overview 2020 (138.73 KB)
- Baysgarth School Ofsted Report 2017 (132.09 KB)
- Term Dates 2020-2022 (90.98 KB)
- School Day 2020 (76.16 KB)
- Meet Our Houses... (508.02 KB)
- Uniform Checklist with Footwear Guidance 2020 (260.45 KB)
- 3G Football Pitch Footwear 2020 (396.94 KB)
- Website FAQ & How To (273.13 KB)
Student Leadership at Baysgarth!
Parent Q&A Session
As part of our Virtual Open Events, we are hosting an online question and answer session on Wednesday 14th October at 5pm via Zoom (https://zoom.us/). This invite extends to Year 5 and 6 parents. During the live session, we will endeavour to answer your questions you may have about your child joining Baysgarth in 2021 or 2022.
To enable us to provide as much information as possible, we ask that you submit your questions prior to the meeting via a brief online form by Tuesday 13th October. Please be aware, the session is not designed for parents to ask questions live, as there will be multiple users and we do not want anyone to miss out or not be heard.
To join the meeting, you will need to click on the link below at the time of the meeting. Please note, you do not need a Zoom account to join the meeting:
If you are not able to attend but have questions, please submit a form, we will aim to answer such and you will be able to view a recording of the meeting on our website from 15th October.
Should you have any queries or require any further information about our Open Events, please do not hesitate to contact the school via firstname.lastname@example.org.