Join us for a ten-day extravaganza as we host a virtual series of events to replace our traditional Open Evening.
Launching on Monday 5th October, we will share everything that Baysgarth has to offer with prospective families looking to join our school community in September 2021. There will be an array of videos, competitions, information and resources shared, to help you make the right choice of secondary school for your child.
We Are Baysgarth
There are lots of reasons why we’re really excited about the future and we’d like to share these (and many more) with you at our Open Events:
- Five consecutive years of record breaking, outstanding GCSE results!
- We are in the top 5% of schools nationally for progress
- One of the top performing schools in the Humber region, outperforming most of the local Ofsted Outstanding schools
- A new campus, with state-of-the-art facilities in every classroom to enhance learning
- A £1 million on-site Sports Village, with world class sporting facilities, rivalled by none in the local area, including a full size 3G floodlit football pitch, a skate park and a brand new Dance Studio
- A vibrant environment for our students to develop and secure skills to move onto higher education or employment
- Wraparound pastoral care for all students, including dedicated Learning Managers, Heads of House, a large and experienced SEND team, and an on-site Child Protection Officer